- Job date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 07:37:40 GMT
- Expected salary: $14 – 17 per hour
- Job title: Service Attendant – The Drop
- Company: Town of Fraser
- Location: Fraser, CO
Pay Range: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour,
based on qualifications and experience.
Location: 442 CR 73 Fraser, CO 80442
The Town of Fraser is looking a service attendant to operate The Drop, Fraser’s Pay As You Throw (PAYT) Trash and Recycling Facility. Service attendant will open and close The Drop, maintain housekeeping and administrative standards, and provide a high level of customer service.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Open and close The Drop
- Pick up trash as needed and maintain facility grounds
- Monitor, educate and enforce recycling and trash drop off standards
- Implement traffic control and safety procedures
- Sell PAYT trash bags to customers
- Manage PAYT trash bag inventory
- Submit daily reports as directed
- Maintain clear communication with Town Staff with concerns, questions and suggestions
- Collaborate with other local vendors, businesses and community stakeholders to expand recycling opportunities
- Promote a professional, cooperative and problem-solving atmosphere;
- Arrive to work per posted schedule, and in appropriate attire;
- Conduct all business in a professional and courteous manner and may occasionally be required to teach, or give instruction to co-workers; and
- Ensure the safety of all staff, citizens and Town owned property by reporting unsafe conditions and/or suspicious activity to the Supervisor, PWD or Town Manager.
- Follow all administrative and operating procedures
- Ability to work holidays, weekends and week days (Current Schedule: Wed, Sat, Sun 10 A.M. to 7 P.M.)
- Moderate computer skills for submitting basic reports and selling bags
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Good vision and hearing (with corrections ok).
- Requires continual standing, sitting, walking, stooping, crouching, bending, reaching, fingering, handling, shoveling, kneeling and eye-hand coordination.
- Must be able to lift and carry weights of approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work safely in areas subject to high traffic volumes.
- Environmental conditions range from extreme heat and cold to wet and humid, mold, noise, dust and fumes.
- Waste diversion programs, preferred
Open until filled
Town of Fraser is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law