- Job date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 07:50:24 GMT
- Expected salary: $23.6 per hour
- Job title: Storeroom Attendant
- Company: Molson Coors
- Location: Golden, CO
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is uniting people to celebrate all of life’s moments. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers – we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of a Storeroom Attendant working at the Coors Brewery in Golden, Colorado, you will be part of the Brewing Materials warehouse team. You will be responsible for assuring customer satisfaction by accurately and efficiently handling of inbound and outbound material movements both physically and electronically. This role shares responsibility with the rest of the onsite team for preventative maintenance, cleanliness, security and safety.
This position reports to the Brewing Materials Warehouse Supervisor. The work hours are typically Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM (occasional overtime is expected).
- Staging, loading, calling for transportation for orders of hops & other brewing materials for shipment to all MolsonCoors breweries & suppliers
- Receiving and shipping AC Golden finished beer – bottles, cans & kegs
- Assists Warehouse Supervisor with computer system transactions and paperwork for shipments, receipts, & inventory management
- Actively manages the warehouse inventory, and assists supervisor with physical inventory counts
- Recieve yeast from YDP, manage inventory and ships to customers
- Occassional re-palletizing or repacking of brewing materials
- Maintains cleaning schedule and inspection
- Effectively identifies and communicates improvement opportunities, safety hazards, and facility maintenance needs to supervisor
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a high school diploma or a GED
- You are at least 21 years of age
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a background check
- Must have the ability to self-motivate and manage day-to-day responsibilities independently
- Must obtain MolsonCoors forklift certification
- Must be able to work in a cold environment (between 32° F and 55° F) for prolonged periods of time
- SAP Experience is a plus
- Heavy lifting is occasionally required, including the maneuvering of full beer kegs
- Mechanically inclined with ability to identify and solve problems quickly
- Must have have shipping and receiving experience and understand all machinery functions and problem solution abilities
- Must have materials management and inventory analysis experience
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the entire Golden Valley.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive compensation, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other perks!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
Job Posting Hourly Rate: $23.60 an hour
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.