- Job date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 05:21:51 GMT
- Expected salary: $17 per hour
- Job title: Surgical Technologist ASC
- Company: Novant Health
- Location: Charlotte, NC
Novant Health is seeking a Surgical Tech Lead to assist and support the service line clinician in overall planning, organizing, directing and evaluating within surgical services.
The ASC Surgical Technologist is expected to work in an operating suite for the center. The ASC Surgical Technologist is able to function as a team member in an ASC environment through cross-training to other primary areas, assisting with turnover, and all other aspects of day-to-day ASC operations.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: High School Diploma required. Graduate of a School of Surgical Technology or Military Training Equivalent (68D – Operating Room Specialist) required.
- Experience: If no certification, minimum of five years of surgical tech experience required. Prior ASC experience or Operating Room experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current Surgical Tech certification or experience requirement required.
- Additional Skills Required: Demonstrated experience in surgical tech role with TS-C-NCCT. Must have a thorough understanding of role of the Surgical Technologist and ability to carry out the functions as stated in the job description and competencies, He/she has the ability to set priorities and organize workload of unit. Has knowledge and skills necessary to modify care according to patient’s age.
- Additional Skills Preferred: One to two years of experience in sterile processing or equivalent training if assigned solely to sterile processing.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.