- Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 06:50:23 GMT
- Expected salary: $4000 per month
- Job title: Surgical Technologist – System Wide Resource Team – $4K Incentive and Relocation Bonus
- Company: Scripps Health
- Location: San Diego County, CA
Our Scripps System-wide Resource Services (SSRS) department supports the entire Scripps Health system. As a member of the float team, you can fill vital roles on assignments throughout the system to provide critical coverage for employee’s leave of absences, sick calls, and peak service demands while gaining experience in a variety of environments.
Join our Scripps SSRS team as a Surgical Tech where you will provide direct patient care within the scope of your practice. This includes the following: ensures operating rooms are ready for surgery, including all case-specific supplies and equipment are sterile and ready for use. Monitors sterile field throughout procedure. Scrubs for cases, anticipates the needs of the physician and operating team. Takes initiative to utilize appropriate support services to resolve issues. Positions and transports patients. Organizes room cleanup and ensures efficient room turnover, including decontaminating equipment as necessary. Coordinates outside vendors and trains others that work in the operating room as needed. Other duties as assigned to ensure smooth operations in surgical services.
SYSTEM WIDE RESOURCE TEAM – Scripps employees who support long-term assignments, typically 12 weeks in duration.
Seeking full-time staff with varied shifts.
· One (1) year of recent experience as a Surgical Technologist and completion of an accredited Surgical Technologist training program.
· Current American Heart Association BLS required.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Basic computer skills.
· Able to multi-task and work well in a team environment.
· Detail oriented and able work well in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
Travel Requirements: Work between the five (5) Scripps Health hospital campuses: Encinitas, La Jolla, Torrey Pines, San Diego, and Chula Vista.
Scripps Health is repeatedly named on the Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for, only San Diego-based Company and Becker’s Healthcare Top Hospitals. Scripps Health offers a robust Total Rewards Program designed to compensate and motivate you throughout your career. Scripps Health Total Rewards Program includes a broad range of plans and programs including market competitive pay and performance incentives, health and wellness benefits, financial wellness benefits, work-life resources, learning and development opportunities, and rewards and recognition. Unlock your potential with Scripps Health today.