- Job date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 03:03:49 GMT
- Expected salary: $14.9 per hour
- Job title: Targeted Case Manager
- Company: Children Home Society of Florida
- Location: Orlando, FL
Targeted Case Manager
Job Locations US-FL-Orlando
Job ID 2020-5365 # of Openings 4 Category Case Management Type Regular Full-Time Pay rate USD $14.90/Hr.
from on .
Since opening our doors in 1902, CHS became a part of Florida’s history.
CHS has been committed to growing and evolving to provide the right services and solutions to address the needs of children and families throughout the changing times. Every day, our team works with parents and kids to empower them and encourage them. With innovative technology solutions and a dedicated, experienced team throughout the state, we’re changing the face of foster care and positively impacting children and families’ lives for generations to come.
Join our team to continue to do good and create history serving Florida’s children and families!
As a Targeted Case Manager you will identify and assess client and family needs and evaluate, coordinate and oversee necessary services and/or treatment is provided; provide in-home services to clients; complete required assessments; assist and counsel individuals and families by using such activities as delineating alternatives, helping to articulate goals and providing needed information. Our end goal? To help create permanent, stable, and safe home environments for all of Florida’s families and kids.
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work
- Make an impact in your community and become a part of Florida’s
! * Growth and professional development opportunities
, including generous paid time off and holidays
To learn more about our Targeted Case Management Services you could be a part of,
- Develop and maintain client records and program documentation according to contract and CHS standards (assessments, service plans, progress notes, termination summaries, etc.)
- Coordinate and advocate for services with other professionals and para-professionals.
- Conduct community outreach as needed.
- Work with the client’s family to address issues related to the client’s service plan.
- Monitor the appropriateness of services to the client.
- Complete billing related documentation for the Medicaid billing department ensuring billing documentation is accurate and complete.
- Utilize the electronic health record to document and track outcome measures, regular documentation and progress notes, demographic documentation and contract required documents.
- Participate in clinical review of client for services and enhanced placement when appropriate.
- Participate in Family Service Planning Team (FSPT) to arrange for non-Medicaid funded services.
- Attend staffing’s on behalf of the client to oversee the needs of the client are being addressed fully (schools, clinical, etc.)
- Complete documentation related to authorization for Targeted Case Manager (TCM) services.
- Working knowledge of the dependency case management field
- Strong organizational skills and a tireless focus on quality results
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to work well with diverse teams, clients and families
- Resiliency, with a propensity to persevere in spite of constant change
- A sincere passion for helping others in need
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in a human services related field
- A minimum of one year full time or equivalent experience working with severely emotionally disturbed children
- Fluent in Spanish Speaking skills highly preferred
- Successful completion of AHCA-approved mental health targeted case management training within three months of initially providing Medicaid services
- Florida Driver’s License within 30 days from hire
– OR –
- Bachelor’s Degree in a non-human services related field
- Three years full time or equivalent experience working with severely emotionally disturbed children
- Must successfully complete the Certifed Case Manager Certification as specified
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CHSFL is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace and complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA accommodation requirements should be requested (5) days prior to the event date).