- Job date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 08:34:36 GMT
- Expected salary: $50000 – 60000 per year
- Job title: Technology Associate (Data Analytics, Database, Management Information Systems)
- Company: Kelly Technology
- Location: Lewisville, TX
- Utilize technology to increase automation and data quality
- Team with Finance and Operations groups to accelerate change
- Build Alteryx workflows impacting all tax processes
- Gather, organize, and prepare data for outsourced income tax compliance processes
- Assist with the completion of quarterly and year-end tax provisions
- Develop fundamental tax technical research and writing skills
- Support our team in tax audits and respond to tax notices
- Analyze and reconcile GL accounts for income tax compliance and provision
- Maintain tax fixed asset depreciation software
- Significant coursework in Management Information Systems
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Alteryx and other data analytics tools
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication, analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Consistent demonstration of quality
- Fundamental understanding of generally accepted accounting principles a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (or tax) from an accredited college or university a plus but not required
If this describes you, please apply today!
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity.