- Job date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 07:41:39 GMT
- Expected salary: $36350.09 per year
- Job title: Title V Curriculum Design & Assessment Technologist
- Company: Clovis Community College
- Location: Clovis, NM
Posting Detail Information
Job Title Title V Curriculum Design & Assessment Technologist
This is a 12 Month renewable position contingent on grant funding.
Under the general supervision of the Title V Project Director, the Curriculum Design & Assessment Technologist will work directly with the Title V Education Activity Coordinator, as well as Clovis Community College faculty and partners to provide training in course design as well as develop up to two courses per year as needed. Collaborate with CCC’s Assessment Team to investigate and identify assessment software. Lead assessment software integration pilot throughout the project as courses are (re)designed. Work with Clovis Community College faculty to coordinate assessment plans into the course platform.
- Recruit / facilitate Quality Matters (QM) training, coordinate and serve on in-house QM review teams.
- Establish QM training schedule to meet Title V timelines and objectives.
- Monitor new classes to be developed within disciplines in conjunction with Division Chairs.
- Serve as the campus liaison for Quality Matters, providing routine updates to the division chairs and the campus on the status of QM (re)designed courses.
- Collect and track data to meet departmental, state, and federal grant reporting requirements with routine reporting of all project related activities to the Title V Director and Education Program Activity Coordinator.
- Develop curriculum design trainings as needed through online platform.
- Identify and evaluate professional development opportunities for faculty members in subject areas targeted by the Title V grant, recruit faculty involvement in these activities.
- Identify and/or Facilitate pedagogy / andragogy-based training for technology enhanced learning in the classroom.
- Collaborate with CCC’s assessment team to investigate and identify an appropriate campus-wide assessment software.
- Lead assessment software integration efforts as the assessment software administrator.
- Assist faculty with assessment software integration at the student, course, and program level as courses are (re)designed.
- Ensure assessment level is in place to ensure sufficient preparation of students for acceptance into our partner schools’ 4-year programs.
- Other grant-related duties as assigned.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
Perform additional duties as assigned.
Master’s degree with emphasis in education, special education, or other grant-related field. Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as faculty/instructor in higher education environment. Experience with Quality Matters course design and Quality Matters Master Reviewer certification preferred with ability to maintain credential through ongoing online instructional experiences. Proficiency in computer applications with confidence and demonstrated aptitude to learn new software and platforms. Dynamic presence, creativity, strong cultural competency, and the ability to connect to the target audience are essential. Must possess the ability to communicate with faculty individually and to present information in a group setting. Must have experience with the complexities related to understanding assessment integration with educational technology. Demonstrate sensitivity to the needs of peers from a variety of backgrounds and cultures, virtually, orally, and in writing. Critical thinking and interpersonal skills, ability to manage multiple tasks required. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Requires frequent and continuous sitting/moving about, continuous use of fine motor skills, reaching above the shoulders, pushing and pulling of up to 50 lbs. with the use of a dolly, and occasional lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 10 lbs.
Salary Grade PR 13
Posting Number P001609
Number of Vacancies
Desired Start Date 11/23/2020
Open Date 10/18/2020
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Documents Needed to Apply
Required Documents Required Documents * Resume
Optional Documents * Cover Letter
- Transcripts (Unofficial Accepted)
- Letter of Recommendation