- Job date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 08:43:38 GMT
- Expected salary: $15 per hour
- Job title: Tool Crib Attendant
- Company: Staffmark
- Location: Deerfield, MA
The Tool Crib Attendant performs a variety of duties to maintain the organization’s tool and equipment supply!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain tool and equipment supplies. Inspect equipment and tools for wear. Routine preventative maintenance: coat tools with oil, grease or other appropriate preservative. May make minor tool repairs and deliver requested tool or equipment to associates. May engrave ID markings on all organization tools and equipment.
- Perform tasks of variety or complexity which may require knowledge of cutting tool grinding techniques, tools, stock, materials, supplies and equipment.
- Receive, store and issue hand tools, machine tools, dies and equipment, such as measuring devices, in the plant.
- Keep records of tools issued and returned by associates. Search for lost or misplaced tools.
- Prepare periodic inventory or keep perpetual inventory and requisition stock as needed.
- Unpack and store new tools and equipment. Visually inspect tools or measures with a micrometer for wear or defects and report damaged or worn-out equipment to supervisor.
- May oversee work of lower level attendants.
- Maintain established quality and quantity standards. Follow prescribed safety precautions, established company and department policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and questionable conditions to proper supervision. Maintain work area(s) and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
- Maintain daily production and other records as required.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed.
- Have understanding and ability to follow all established safety procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to operate machine controls.
- Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced organization and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interacts effectively & cooperatively with employees at all levels.
- Ability to complete assignments within set timeframe.
- Ability to work overtime (evenings/ weekends), with or without advanced notice.
Position is temp-hire
$15.00 per hour
Questions? Text/Call 860-627-0852 to schedule a phone interview!
We understand the need for ensuring everyone’s safety during these uncertain times and have made accommodations on our end that will allow you to apply and interview for the position remotely. If selected for this opportunity, our client has also taken the necessary precautions with mask requirements and cleaning requirements to ensure everyone’s safety.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.