- Job date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 05:59:16 GMT
- Expected salary: $25.71 – 42.94 per hour
- Job title: Vascular Technologist/UKHC
- Company: University of Kentucky
- Location: Lexington, KY
Primarily day shift; which may include weekends per departmental needs.
The Vascular Technologist/UKHC will perform non-invasive vascular exams according to IAC guidelines. Additional responsibilities include:
- Select appropriate equipment components to perform all diagnostic testing safely and accurately.
- Obtain and calculate data necessary to produce accurate clinical reports according to procedures manual.
- Perform all diagnostic testing utilizing appropriate equipment according to established guidelines.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills preferred.
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
The ideal candidate will be able to perform non-invasive diagnostic vascular exams according to IAC guidelines.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? No
Associate degree from sonography program; ARDMS or RVT preferred.