- Job date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 07:41:30 GMT
- Expected salary: $15.6 per hour
- Job title: Vehicle Service Attendant Car Washer Full Time Enterprise Truck Rental Vista
- Company: Entreprise Holdings
- Location: Chula Vista, CA
Enterprise Truck Rental has an immediate opening for a Full-Time
Vehicle Service Attendant/Car Washer (VSA) in our Vista location. Our
Truck Rental Division provides transportation solutions within the
commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is
to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The
VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light
maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium-Duty trucks.
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Car
Rental, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car – teams that are
committed to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction and
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
The position is full-time, working approximately 40 hours per week.
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:30pm and Saturday
8am-11am. Apart from religious obsevances, this position will require
you working within those hours. In addition, this is a DOT safety
Hourly rate: $15.60/hour and is non-negotiable.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite
you to learn more about our business. Today and every day the
safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we
serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response,
please click here.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle
windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the
lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and
miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids,
replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Conduct medium duty labor (able to lift 50 lbs and have the
ability to lift, carry, push or pull a variety of tools, equipment
and materials; and balance, stoop, kneel and crouch)
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of work experience
- No moonlighting is allowed (no other paid employment allowed).
Must be qualified to drive under DOT regulations. Applicants will
be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner’s
certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs and have the ability to lift, carry,
push or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials; and
balance, stoop, kneel and crouch (medium duty labor).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position
now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observances, must be available to work 40
hours/week between Monday – Friday (7am-5:30pm) and/or Saturday
- This position requires a valid driver’s license
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as
required by, and consistent with, applicable law.
DOT Specific Qualifications:
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation (DOT)
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified
to drive under DOT regulations. Applicants will be required to
submit an appropriate medical examiner’s certificate, or submit to
and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination. No
moonlighting is allowed (no other paid employment allowed).