- Job date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 07:58:10 GMT
- Expected salary: $16 per hour
- Job title: Vehicle Service Attendant
- Company: Entreprise Holdings
- Location: Santa Rosa, CA
The Enterprise Truck Division has an immediate opening for a Full Time
Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA) for our Santa Rosa location. Our Truck
Rental Divsion provides transportation solutions within the truck
industry, renting business to business and to the retail customer as
well. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean,
well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning,
detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of
We are looking candidates that are able to work 40 hours per week
Monday-Friday 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm and an occasional Saturday.
Location: 3155 Santa Rosa Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider
for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite
you to learn more about our business. Today and every day the
safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we
serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response,
please click here.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle
windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the
lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and
miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids,
replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 21 years old
- 6 months work experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position
now or in the future.
- Must be able to work M-F 7am-4pm or 8am -5pm and an occasional
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified
to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to
submit an appropriate medical examiner’s certificate, or submit to
and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.
- This job allows for no moonlighting, meaning that if hired,
employee cannot work another job or position.