- Job date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 07:38:18 GMT
- Expected salary: $16.4 per hour
- Job title: Vehicle Service Attendant Truck Rental
- Company: Entreprise Holdings
- Location: Sacramento, CA
The Enterprise Truck Rental Division has an immediate opening for a
full time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA). Our Truck Rental Division
provides transportation solutions within the truck rental industry.
Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained
trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and
providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium- Duty trucks.
This position would take place at our Truck location on Auburn Blvd in
Sacramento CA located on 4535 Auburn Blvd. This position is Full Time
and has a starting pay of $16.40 per hour. Candidate must be available
Mon-Fri and some Saturdays.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite
you to learn more about our business. Today and every day the
safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we
serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response,
please click here.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle
windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the
lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and
miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids,
replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Six months work experience required with experience working with
box trucks considered a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position
now or in the future.
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified
to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to
submit an appropriate medical examiner’s certificate, or submit to
and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.