- Job date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 08:52:39 GMT
- Expected salary: $186180.03 – 246052.9 per year
- Job title: VP – Clinical Development Haemophilia
- Company: Hobson Prior
- Location: Boston, MA
- To manage clinical programs within the hemophilia therapeutic area to ensure strategic planning and delivery of the CDP (and associated goals) to the organization.
- Oversee development of study protocols, the conduct of studies and the analyses of data for all clinical programs. This person will also be responsible for the LSD clinical development budget forecast.
- To act as the US/international clinical lead for the compound to both internally and externally facing stakeholders.
- S/he will be subject matter expert on all LSD-related clinical and medical strategic initiatives.
- Proactively identify program risks and create and implement mitigation strategies.
- Contribute to progression of pipeline.
- Remain up to date with hemophilia therapeutic area and ensure this is appropriately communicated across the organization.
- Training of staff in hemophilia therapeutic area as required.
- Provide medical support and direction to the project teams and other groups within company as required.
- Leading and managing KOL interactions.
- Ensuring medical content of documents is accurate and of high quality.
- Any other assigned duties.
- MD or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years of industry experience in clinical development (ideally from early development, through CTA/IND, to filing of MAA/BLA and post approval development).
- Experience of the development of gene therapy medicinal products or rare disease products.
- Experience leading or collaborating on BLA preparations and/or approvals preferred.
- Line management experience.
- A demonstrated ability to create and drive an effective medical strategy.
- Substantial experience in designing and executing clinical studies.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click “Apply” and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select “Contact me” at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.