- Job date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 22:18:49 GMT
- Expected salary: $174000 – 175000 per year
- Job title: VP, Strategy
- Company: Publicis Imagine
- Location: Burbank, CA
“If you can dream it, you can do it”- Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine, a division of Publicis Media, is the newly assigned media agency for Disney+, Disney Parks, Experiences and Resorts, ESPN/ ESPN+, as well as Hulu LLC.
We are a bespoke agency created solely for Disney, made of the best talent within the Groupe as well as within the industry, with a sole focus of leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine. Dreaming. Doing.
This role will support the Disney Parks client and reports into the SVP, Strategy.
- Serves as senior lead on client’s business and oversees all aspects of the assigned LOB(s)
- Defines high level strategy and holistic management of the media plan development, implementation, and execution
- Identifies key target insights based on client brief necessary for formulating strategic recommendations, and ensures alignment into broader long-term goals
- Responsible for designing and managing projects and resources for subsidiaries/business unit
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client business and competitive landscape
- Team leader for client interaction while fostering positive relationships
- Ensure teams adopt best in class tools, techniques, and systems to deliver plan recommendations aligned to client’s objectives and expected business outcomes
- Demonstrate an intimate, and strategic, understanding of how consumers interact with channels and technology, while championing across internal agency teams
- Outlines role & responsibilities for the Strategy team – delivering on vision, direction, management, and support to direct and indirect reports
- Supervising, training and developing staff (team growth and learning agenda, managing workload, delegating responsibilities, and performance management)
- Ensure connectivity with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Serves as primary leadership and content development stakeholder for all client presentations
- Participation in special projects involving cross department team development and leadership
- Participates in new business efforts including development of new business opportunities and new business pitches (as needed)
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- 10+ years of media planning experience including
- 3+ years in a management capacity
- Agency experience highly preferred
- Experience in entertainment is a big plus
- Proven experience and success in presenting plans to senior clients and influencing top level client decisions related to media strategy and implementation
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and quantitative/analytical skills
- Adept at injecting ideas, innovation and leading industry developments into planning assignments
- Detail-oriented and proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills
- Computer Skills/Software Knowledge: Microsoft Suite, Nielsen Suite, Kantar, IMS, Flowchart Software, R/F and Optimization Software, Social Tracking tools, comScore, Prisma, Mbox, MRI/GfK, GWI. Understand its capabilities and applications to translate data into actionable insights
- Thinks clearly and diplomatically when participating in a discussion to field complex or sensitive questions from clients/internal groups
- Professional presentation, training and client-facing skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Accountability and flexibility with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates ability to define and implement professional standards for team participation, conflict resolution, problem solving, and communication
- Able to guide others in defining high level strategy for business unit
- Able to manage a budget, control costs, plan and schedule around cost concerns for business unit
- Positive, team-player attitude
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.