- Job date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 07:59:17 GMT
- Expected salary: $600 per week
- Job title: Warehouse Attendant (Earn up to $600 a Week)
- Company: Amazon
- Location: Lincoln Park, MI
Location:Â Shelby Township, MI, Sterling Heights, MI and Pontiac, MI
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate:Â $15/hr or more
Immediate openings available now. Start as soon as 7 days. No resume or previous work experience required.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on ourÂ .
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment.
In this role, youâ€™ll get trained on how to use special equipment like:
- Stand-up forklifts
- Turret trucks
- Order pickers
- Mobile carts
Youâ€™ll also learn about important safety rules and even how to do basic maintenance on some of the machines.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their warehouse jobs:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak English for safety.
Reasons youâ€™ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Career development:Â Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more:Â You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Benefits:Â Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Reliable hours:Â We will give you a stable schedule you can count on.
Learn more here:Â
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visitÂ .
Â PandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker, Location: Lincoln Park, MI – 48146