- Job date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 06:56:03 GMT
- Expected salary: $16.75 per hour
- Job title: Warehouse Attendant (Full-Time) – Immediately Hiring – Earn $16.45/hr or more
- Company: Amazon
- Location: Kent, WA
Hourly pay rate: $16.75 – $21.75
*The base pay for this role is $16.75/hr.
Earn an extra $5/hr on our Sunday Shifts through 01/17/2021!
Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Location:Â Seattle, WA
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Immediate openings available now. Â
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them.Â Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on ourÂ .
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazonâ€™s service.Â As a Whole Foods Shopper, youâ€™ll work inside a Whole Foods Market, getting customer grocery orders ready for delivery.
Here are some of the things youâ€™ll get to do:
- Use smartphone, manage apps, and scan bar codes
- Shop the store for customers using their grocery lists
- Get grocery orders prepared for delivery
- Check for order quality
- Communicate with customers about their orders through the app
This roleÂ allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own schedule. Shifts can be on the weekend and during the week. Availability depends on business need.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons youâ€™ll love working at Amazon:
- Competitive pay:Â Our pay rates are competitive and your paycheck is reliable when you work for Amazon.
- Compelling Benefits:Â Our regular, full-time roles include medical, dental, and vision on your first day, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more. Benefits are available to all employees and extend to eligible family members, including domestic partners and their children.
- Career Growth:Â Many of our entry-level employees move up to become leaders within groups spanning across Amazon. The opportunities for growth are everywhere.
- Tuition assistance:Â The Amazon Career Choice program will pre-pay 95% of tuition and fees to help support your future educational goals. Through this program youâ€™ll be able to earn certificates and associate degrees in high-wage, in-demand occupations such as aircraft mechanics, computer-aided design, machine tool technologies, medical lab technologies, nursing, and many other fields.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visitÂ . PandoLogic. Keywords: Store Shopper, Location: Kent, WA – 98030