- Job date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 08:49:45 GMT
- Expected salary: $15.75 per hour
- Job title: Warehouse Attendant – Hiring for Immediate Openings
- Company: Amazon
- Location: Patterson, CA
Hourly pay rate:Â $15.75 – $18.75* plus a $1000 bonus** Â
- The base pay for this role is $15.75/hr.Â Earn $3/hr extra for the 3:00am shift through Dec 31 2020
** “Limited-time Opportunity”
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/covid-19-updates/
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Part-time jobs with benefits available now. Training is provided, no experience necessary.
Join our fulfillment center team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon deliveries. Choose from a variety of part-time shifts and start getting health care benefits, a 401(k) savings plan, pre-paid tuition assistance, paid time off, and more.
Health and safety are always a top priority for us. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep everyone healthy. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on ourÂ .
Reasons youâ€™ll love working at Amazon:
- Sign On Bonus: $1,000
- Competitive pay:Â Our pay rates are competitive and your paycheck is reliable when you work for Amazon.
- Compelling Benefits:Â Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Career Growth:Â Many of our entry-level employees move up to become leaders within groups spanning across Amazon. The opportunities for growth are everywhere.
- Tuition assistance:Â The Amazon Career Choice program will pre-pay 95% of tuition and fees to help support your future educational goals. Through this program youâ€™ll be able to earn certificates and associate degrees in high-wage, in-demand occupations such as aircraft mechanics, computer-aided design, machine tool technologies, medical lab technologies, nursing, and many other fields. For regular, part-time employees, the program will pay up to $1,500 per year in tuition, textbooks and associated fees for up to 4 years.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Fulfillment CentersÂ â€“ Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
FULFILLMENT CENTERS (CUSTOMER RETURNS) -Â Work inside an Amazon warehouse, receiving and processing customer returns. In this fast-paced, active role, you will play an important part in protecting customer trust by evaluating the condition of returned items to determine if they can be resold. These are part-time opportunities with a consistent schedule of 25-35 hours per week.
Delivery StationsÂ â€“ Amazonâ€™s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customerâ€™s door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, youâ€™ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
Sort CentersÂ â€“ Itâ€™s no small job to get every order from click to customer door. Our sort centers are the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. Youâ€™ll be up on your feet moving and sorting packages between trucks. These are part-time opportunities with a consistent schedule of 25-35 hours per week.
PRIME NOW WAREHOUSES â€“ Prime Now is Amazonâ€™s super-fast (2 hours or less) delivery service. Enjoy the thrill of working with a small team to select and pack orders, and get items ready for delivery in an hour. Since orders may include fresh and frozen items, it can be cool in the warehouse. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
- High school or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visitÂ . PandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker, Location: Patterson, CA – 95363