- Job date: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 08:54:17 GMT
- Expected salary: $690 per week
- Job title: Warehouse Attendant (Immediately Hiring) – Earn up to $690 a Week
- Company: Amazon
- Location: San Francisco, CA
Â Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
888 Tennessee Street, San Francisco, 94107
Immediate openings available now.Â
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on ourÂ .
Stay active during your shift in this fast-paced warehouse environment. In thisÂ job, youâ€™ll work in a small warehouse. This space is different than our other bigger warehouse buildings, itâ€™s more like the size of a grocery store.
Here are some of the things youâ€™ll get to do:
- Use smartphone, manage apps, and scan bar codes
- Get grocery orders prepared for delivery
- Put new grocery inventory away
- Check for order quality
- Rotate tasks throughout week
- Communicate directly with customers both verbally and in writing
Amazon Fresh offers customers everything from cereal to ice cream. This means that you will work in freezer and refrigerated spaces for parts of your shift. It can be cold, but weâ€™ll provide you with the right gear to stay warm!
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons youâ€™ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more:Â You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Reliable hours:Â We will give you a stable schedule you can count on.Â
- Benefits:Â Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Career development:Â Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Teamwork environment:Â Work is more fun when youâ€™re part of a great team.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visitÂ . PandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker, Location: South San Francisco, CA – 94080