- Job date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 08:53:53 GMT
- Expected salary: $65000 per year
- Job title: Wireless Systems Sales Representative
- Company: Day Management Corporation
- Location: Lacey, WA
https://youtu.be/jTaxty4ERF0 – check out what we do!
**This position has a base salary with unlimited commissions! your paycheck is in your hands. – Pay: $48,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year – a typical total compensation for a first year sales representative is about $65k to $75k, with major growth in the next years.
Day Wireless is looking for someone who is motivated, experienced selling to businesses, and goal oriented that has experience selling in a team environment with creative and resourceful problem solving abilities and strong attention to detail. If this describes you, you may be eligible to become a member of our Day Wireless team as our next Wireless Sales Representative.
Are you a consultative sales professional with a passion for selling technology related products and services?
A “hunter” Sales Representative with the commitment, drive, and work ethic necessary to aggressively prospect and grow your business?
Have you sold to Healthcare, Manufacturing, Distribution, Hospitality and Education markets?
Do you have a track record of collaborating and working with others to meet sales goals?
The product focus is on Motorola products, software and wireless systems including:
- Software – Security, Public safety, AI + more!
- Two-Way Radio Systems
- Broadband Wireless Ethernet Bridges
- Digital CCTV
- In-Building Signal Boosters
- Telemetry and Data
- Wireless Data Capture Devices
- WLAN Networking
- Plus more!
The Key to Your Success:
- At least 2 years of outside sales B2B experience with a strong background selling technical equipment and solutions to high level executive decision makers with a history of successful quota and/or sales objective attainment.
- Prospect for new account opportunities to meet or exceed monthly objectives by proactively selling Day Wireless products and services to qualified businesses, mainly government departments and divisions.
- Maintain a high level of sales activity including needs assessments, application development, proposal presentation, negotiation, and post-sale services.
- Be self-motivated!
- Be a great team player, ability to work with a variety of different personalities and be able to track the process/service for each client is being met.
Preferred experience, but not a must:
- Products and service knowledge of telecommunications and technical skills related to design and services.
- Demonstrated success in telecommunications sales to end-user customers, including strategic and small to large sized customers using relationship management and system sales concepts
What We Are Looking For:
- 2 years + of outside sales B2B experience.
- This position requires traveling to clients.
- Must be able to communicate verbally, written, face-to-face and over the phone with customers and co-workers.
- Must be an excellent listener with the ability to build successful relationships
- Support others within the sales and service team to achieve customer satisfaction levels.
- Maintain professional relationship with all customers and business partners.
The team at Day Wireless enjoys competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
- Medical (employer paid for employee)
- Company-Paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Disability Insurance for employees after 5 years
- Educational Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary Short Term Disability, Accident, and Cancer Insurance
- Potential for yearly bonus (based on company profitability)
- 10 paid vacation days the first year with it increasing in increments at major milestones
- 40 hours of sick time
- 8 paid holidays with 1 floating holiday
- Company discounts (Costco, Credit Union, Verizon)
- Growth opportunity through defined career paths
- Contests/activities/accolades/rewards through Employee Appreciation Program
- PLUS, the great combination of a large family owned business that offers financial stability and job security with a small company atmosphere
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Day Wireless Systems (DWS) and Reliance Connects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: DWS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at DWS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. DWS will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. DWS encourages applicants of all ages.